Some of the interesting sites that are across the Tees Valley area can be seen here. For a full list with images, please see our publications page.
Communities and archaeology in North Yorkshire | Jon Kenny
Jon Kenny [AG1] is a community archaeologist, awarded the prestigious Marsh Trust Award for Community Archaeologist of the Year in 2015. Formerly of York Archaeological Trust, Jon now works independently.
In this talk, Jon will outline his recent work with different communities in North Yorkshire, including with Beyond Boundaries, a group of people with learning disabilities investigating varied local industrial heritage in Commondale in the North York Moors, and with the Canals and Rivers Trust at Pocklington head canal.
If you want to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for virtual membership.
- TAS Lecture Reminder | Tue 25 May 2021
- Roman County Durham | New publication now available
- TAS Bulletin journal now open access | Editions from 1994 now free to read and download
- Earliest Salt Production in Britain | Neolithic discoveries at Street House Loftus
- TAS Lecture 27 April 2021 | Bronze Age metals and mobility in Northeast England | Ben Roberts
- TAS Virtual Memberships
- TAS LECTURE | ONLINE LECTURE | Deceptively Spacious: Durham Castle and the Walls Survey | Richard Annis
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE COMMITTEE
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION | PLEASE READ