Some of the interesting sites that are across the Tees Valley area can be seen here. For a full list with images, please see our publications page.
Includes: The steel remains – exploring the artefact evidence from the bombardment of the Hartlepools during World War One; Archaeological works at Greatham South flood alleviation; Some ‘battlefields’ finds from the Northeast; Recent archaeological fieldwork in Tyne and Wear; Binchester 2018 – upgraded facilities and a new excavation; Heritage open day – Teesside’s oldest structure, Street House, Loftus; Excavations at Easby Motte; Excavations in the dunes near St Germain’s, Marske; Book review – Reich D 2018, ‘Who we are and how we got here’
- 23. 2019
- TAS AGM & LECTURE | REMINDER FOR 28 JANUARY | The Auckland Project: Bishop Auckland and Excavations at Auckland Castle | John Castling
- TAS LECTURE |Reminder 26th November |Annual Update | Steve Sherlock
- TAS LECTURE |Reminder 29th October |Rock Art of the uKhahlamba-Drakensberg in South Africa | Aron Mazel
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder 24th September | Rememorial WWI | Dr Ben Roberts
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder 25th June |The Yarm Helmet | Dr Chris Caple
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for 4th June | NO LECTURE IN MAY |The Neglect of Prehistoric Monuments of Nothern England from a National Perspective | Emma Watson
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for Tue 30th April|*CHANGE OF VENUE* | Uncovering Rievaulx Abbey’s Landscapes | Freya Horsfield.
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for Tue 26th March |The Buildings of the Historic Core of Skelton | Robin Daniels