Some of the interesting sites that are across the Tees Valley area can be seen here. For a full list with images, please see our publications page.
Our June lecture this year will be held on Tuesday 25th June at Stockton Central Library, starting at 7:30PM. The lecture is on The Yarm Helmet by Dr Chris Caple (Emeritus Reader in Archaeological Conservation, Durham University).
Chris Caple, until his retirement in July 2018, had been Associate Professor/ Senior Lecturer, and Director of the Postgraduate Programme in Artefact Conservation, both at Durham University. Since then, he remains associated with Durham University as Emeritus Reader in Archaeological Conservation, and remains academically active, researching and publishing in conservation, analysing and researching ancient artefacts, and writing up archaeological excavations.
We hope to see you all there.
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for 4th June | NO LECTURE IN MAY |The Neglect of Prehistoric Monuments of Nothern England from a National Perspective | Emma Watson
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for Tue 30th April|*CHANGE OF VENUE* | Uncovering Rievaulx Abbey’s Landscapes | Freya Horsfield.
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for Tue 26th March |The Buildings of the Historic Core of Skelton | Robin Daniels
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for Tue 26th February | Recent Research on the Bombardmentof the Hartlepools, World War I by Mark Simmons
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for Tue 29th January | AGM and ‘The Last Three Years at Vindolanda’ by Marta Alberti
- TAS LECTURE | Reminder for Tue 27th November | Teesside Archaeological Society’s Two Heritage Lottery Projects | Dave Errickson
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Hidden Valleys Community Project | Summer Events
- Volunteer Opportunity | Finds Processing