STOP PRESS – TAS paid subscriptions temporarily suspended, replaced by temporary, free virtual memberships – follow this link to find out more & to subscribe temporarily for free
Individuals who have already paid for a subscription in 2020 will not be disadvantaged as their subscription dues will be recalculated when paid subscriptions are reinstated (as below)
2020 membership fee held at £14 individual and £23 for joint membership!
- Free entry to our monthly lectures with national and regional archaeology experts
- Meet local people who are interested in the archaeology of our region
- When safe to do so, join in TAS fieldwork and events
- A free copy of the TAS Bulletin. Produced annually.
- Members free insurance for TAS authorised fieldwork (Ts&Cs apply)
How to join and get involved
You can pay any Committee Member at a TAS Lecture or by post with a cheque or postal order. In either case, please complete a TAS Membership Form (forms are also available at each lecture).Unfortunately we are not, at present, able to accept subscriptions by online banking however plans are afoot to introduce this option in the near future.
Please make your cheque or postal order payable to Teesside Archaeological Society and send to this address (do not send cash!):
TAS Membership, 27 Thurnham Grove, Marton, Middlesbrough, TS7 8PT
Membership contributes towards lecture and venue fees, public liability insurance, publicity, bulletin printing, mailing costs and events. Joint membership covers two people living at the same address.
Renewals are due in January of each year.